Veritas Medical Legal Consultants reviews medical records, assisting attorneys with complex health care issues, changing JCAHO and HIPPA regulations, new medical technology, drugs and treatments while saving the attorney precious time and high costs.
As Certificated Legal Nurse Consultants, we bridge that gap, giving the attorneys knowledge on medical issues.
When taking on a medical-related case, as an attorney you are confronted with enormous volumes of medical records crammed with esoteric terminology, inexplicable shorthand and indecipherable handwriting. Yet your client's (plaintiff or defense) future depends on your understanding those records and using them to support the case effectively.
Let our highly trained certified legal nurse consultants use their knowledge and expertise to quickly and cost effectively assist you in answering questions like:
- What is involved with a robotic operating room procedure?
- What are the roles of all of the practitioners and how do they work together?
- Where do you look to find all of the Policies and Procedures, Standards of Care, Written Guidelines, Research Authorities?
- Are my clients records being thoroughly reviewed?
- How do I access the Electronic Health Record with all the attachments?
- Could I possibly achieve greater efficiency and increase revenue by teaming with a legal nurse consultant?
With so many questions you need someone who is highly trained in the medical field.
Recent Educational Updates: Long Term Care Issues, Cardiac Rhythm Control Devices, Defense Medical Exams, Strategies in "Ordinary" Neck and Back Pain, Electronic Medical Record Analysis
Contact Veritas Medical Legal Consultants LLC, for your medical record analysis today!
Galileo: All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.